3.24.2010

CFDA

The Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) announced the nominees for the 2010 CDFA Fashion Awards last week.  To me, the most interesting award will be the Popular Vote Award, which allows us to select our favorite designer by voting online at WWD. When I read this I was soooo excited. I thought, every year I read about the winners of the CDFA in the New York Times but this year, I'll be part of the magic. Then, I read that bloggers like Bryanboy and Tavi will not only be voting on nominees, but they also took part in the nominating.  The times are a changing and I am so glad. I'm also glad that Iman will receive the fashion icon award! She's beautiful and married to David Bowie...she must have so much fun in life. Anyway, if you want to see more info on the CFDA  Fashion Awards click!



1 comment:

  1. Dear Abyssinia,

    Thank You for entering the Beso Hunter Boot contest. I hope you are given the opportunity to own a pair of the graphite Hunter boots so they will mellow out your rain attire while enhancing your exciting fashion choices.

    Thank You and Good Luck!
    The Beso Team
    http://www.beso.com/style-director-contest/

    ReplyDelete