3.16.2010

time to pretend

While I wither away this winter at my stupid desk I ponder more ways I can escape my current reality. Today I found fantastic new land called http://www.opi.com/. In this wonder world you can try on any shade of OPI nail polish you like. There is a hand that changes skin tone and nail length, although it did not make the nails as short as I would have liked. Anyway, my point being it is an exciting way to waste some time and you can try on all the nail polish your heart desires without getting high from the nail polish remover. Elephantastic Pink is beautiful and I want it. I had a nice trip to OPI land but now that I am back in bore-town I wonder what happened to Have a Tempura Tantrum. That color was amazing. It was the perfect shade for me. Where did it go? I cannot find it anywhere in OPI land!

No comments:

Post a Comment