8.23.2010

Unemployment is educational


August has not been a very a fashionable month but there has been a lot of fútbol. I definitely did not spend two hours of my last day in Lanzarote watching some soccer match like Daniel would have liked but every single day someone has to bring up soccer and not just soccer barça. Before we left to the Canary Islands Daniel's friend Kapo came over and I took a picture of one of his tattoos that reads, "more than a club" over his heart...that's deep. He also has F.C.B (futbol club barcelona....I'm pretty sure that's what that stands for) on his arm. AND yesterday when we got back and checked the mail I learned there is even a Barça magazine. A magazine devoted to one soccer team. I know there are magazines for everything but that is impressive. I flipped through it out of curiosity and there were articles and everything...in català of course. Elana if you want I'll bring it back for you as a souvenir.

1 comment:

  1. oops i just saw this. yes i would like the barca magazine. and i would also like to be a writer for them.

    ReplyDelete