1.29.2011

AA nail polish recall


Yesterday I was reading the style section of the NYTimes and I got to that section 10 Things to Talk About this Weekend and one thing on the list was American Apparel is suing their nail polish manufacturer. So I decided to do some research since I open a few bottles of AA nail polish. I found this article and decided to call the Berkeley store to see if I could trade in the bottle of butter that I bought in July. I was transferred twice and then a manager agreed to swap out my old defective bottle for a new. He even told me I could choose a different color if I wanted, so I seized the opportunity. I decided on California Trooper. I look on google images to show you a picture of my new nail polish and I saw some very interesting nail polish pictures. So if you have the time, I encourage you to search google images for  "AA nail polish California Trooper".

No comments:

Post a Comment