1.14.2011

Spring-a-ling

Now that the stores have started to roll out their spring lines, I guess I can start thinking about spring and stop wondering which coats I should get on super sale. This spring, I want white everything, sheer blouses and a maxi dress, is that too much to ask? I revisited Style.com to see the Spring 2011 lines since I was not paying attention in September and here's what I liked:
Alexander Wang Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
I really love the color combination of this look. If I could only get one item from this outfit, I'd take the sweater hands downs.
Lanvin Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Beautiful Lanvin.
Lanvin Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
ditto.
Prada Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
I'm really hoping American Apparel does a knock-off of this pretty pretty Prada dress.
Bottega Veneta Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Dear Bottega Veneta, this one is perfection.
Vanessa Bruno Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Love this sheer Vanessa Bruno blouse.
Sonia Rykiel Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Sonia Rykiel can do no wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment