3.12.2010

Ooops!

A few months ago I accidently bought thigh high socks at UNIQLO. I intended on buying a pair that stopped right below my knees but I walked the store with 3 pairs that climb up to my mid-thigh. Now that the crazy cold  weather appears to have run its course I can start thinking about my legs again. Thigh high socks could be exciting if I figured out a way to wear them that made me feel good. My inspiration: real people.

I found this picture on Weardrobe. She looks great but I won't be wearing mine with Vans.
These were on the runway circa fall 2007. I found them today ">here.
Then I found this picture of Alexa Chung and now I know exactly how I want to wear mine. So whoever is in charge of the weather, I'm ready for Spring when you are!                                                                                  (this pic came from:www.fabsugar.co.uk/Alexa-Chung-Pixie-Geldof-O2-Wireless-Festival-1762425)

No comments:

Post a Comment