5.11.2010

Nipples


Reading this very short article earlier made me smile. I didn't even know who Zandra Rhodes was when I woke up this morning. That's all changed. I love her.  And while I'm on the subject of articles that caught my eye today. Did you hear about Apple's no nipples policy?! So stupid! Not that I have an iPad (I am quite content with my Macbook Pro thank you very much) but if I did I would have to look at censored versions of dirrtyglam, Dazed & Confused and every edition of Vogue (except for the prude U.S. version of course)!?!
What if Oliver Zahm ever put together an online edition of Purple?! I'm not that outraged, I do realize there are far graver predicaments like all of the oil in the Gulf of Mexico. But for the love of fashion, you shot callers at Apple have made a mistake and I thought I'd let you know. You want proof? Pick up the current issue of Purple, just skim it, then imagine it without nipples. It's a paradox, I know, but fashion and nipples go together.

No comments:

Post a Comment